General Terms and Conditions of Moringa Markt AG
1. Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumer" for the purposes of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed to neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
2. Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions regarding the conclusion of the contract applicable to the orders via our Internet shop www.moringamarkt.ch.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded.
Commercial Register Company number Moringa Markt AG: CH-020.3.044.426-9
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by using the order procedure provided in our Internet shop passes through successfully.
The order is made in the following steps:
The consumer can return to the website before entering the order by pressing the "back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his information, on which the information of the customer are recorded and correcting or correcting input errors Close the internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your Oder.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at www.moringamarkt.ch /additionalcontent/agb.html. Your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons.
3. Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly indicated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready to ship.
(2) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, we will not ship the goods before payment.
5. Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
6. Right of withdrawal
Cancellation policy You can revoke your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, SMS, e-mail) or - if the case before the deadline - by returning the goods. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in writing, but not before receipt of the goods at the recipient (in the case of recurrent delivery of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and not before fulfillment of our information requirements under Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 para 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations according to § 312g Abs. 1 Satz 1 BGB in connection with article 246 § 3 EGBGB. To maintain the cancellation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation or the thing is sufficient.
The revocation must be sent :
Consequences of revocation In the event of an effective revocation, the mutually received benefits shall be returned and any benefits (eg interest) incurred. If you can not give us back or give us the received performance as well as uses (eg benefits of use) or partially or only in a deteriorated condition, you have to pay us compensation. For the deterioration of the thing and for benefits drawn, you only have to pay compensation if the use or the deterioration is due to a handling of the thing that goes beyond the examination of the characteristics and functioning. By "testing the characteristics and the mode of operation" one understands the testing and trying out of the respective commodity, as it is possible and usual in the shop. Parcels can be returned at our risk. You have to bear the regular costs of the return, if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered and if the price of the returned item does not exceed an amount of 40 CHF or if you at a higher price of the thing at the time of cancellation not yet the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free for you. Non-parcels are picked up at your place. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your cancellation or the thing, for us with their receipt. End of the cancellation policy
7. Contractual regulation regarding the return costs upon revocation
If you make use of your right of withdrawal, then in accordance with § 357 Abs. 2 BGB, the following agreement, according to which you have to bear the regular cost of the return, if the delivered goods to the ordered corresponds and if the price of the thing to be returned Amount of 40 CHF does not exceed or if you at a higher price of the thing at the time of revocation have not yet delivered the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free of charge for you.
8. Contract language
As contract language German will be available exclusively.
Status of the Terms and Conditions January.2018